- Best seller for dry bulk material handling. Excellent abrasion resistance.
- Extremely elastic and has a great elongation without permanent deformation, which makes it very suitable for machinery with a large movement / displacement.
- Natural rubber has excellent tensile, elongation, tear resistance, resilience, and electrical insulation.
- Natural rubber has low compression set. good flexing qualities at low temperatures, better than most synthetics, but not as good as silicone. Natural rubber has superb abrasion resistance.
- Natural Gum rubber deteriorates when exposed to oils, fuels, solvents, petroleum derivatives, and hydraulic fluids. Without special additives, natural rubber has poor resistance to sunlight, oxygen, ozone, and high temperatures.
- The material surface deteriorates and becomes porous over time.
SBR/NR Natural Gum Rubber White FDA
Crude natural rubber is found in the juices of many plants (shrubs, vines, and trees), the principal of which is the Hevea Brasiliensis tree, native to Brazil. After the latex is processed, natural rubber becomes an elastomer with excellent mechanical properties.
Natural Gum Rubber White FDA 40°
|Description Code||GUM1 / GUM2 / GUM3 / GUM4 / GUM5|
|Material||Natural Gum Rubber|
|Hardness||40 ° Shore A (+/- 5° Shore tolerance) DIN ISO 48-1994|
|Break Strength||25 MPa Iso 37 2005|
|Tear Resistance||45N/mm ISO37 – 2005|
|Maximum Elongation||780% ISO37 2005|
|Elasticity / Compression Set||88% BS.903 Part A8: 1990|
|Abresion||88% modifiziertes DIN53516. For wet Abresion|
|Specific Weight||0,99 t/M3|
|Operating Temperature||-40 °C to 70 °C
-40 °F to 158 °F
|Type of Material||Sheet on roll, 1200mm (+/- 20mm) x 10000mm|
Pressure Resistance for Flexible Connectors
0,34 Bar / 5.0 PSI For temperatures up to 70 °C / 158°F. Please see “Operating Pressure Guide” for further information. We recommend using the shortest possible connector for applications where increased pressure and/or high temperature is expected. Please contact us for more information.
High volume weight and capacity weighing and dosing applications please see “weighing and dosing guide” for further information.
Food Contact Compliancy
Filcoflex B.V. hereby declares that below mentioned list (1) of flexible materials comply with the following regulations (2) for repetitive contact with food and foodstuffs.
Flexible Material (1):
- SBR/NR Natural Gum Rubber White Sheet in various thicknesses
List of regulations to which the product complies (2)
- FDA 21 CFR of the United States of America:
- European Union:
- (EC) 1935/2004
Free of substances
None of the following chemicals is intentionally added to SBR/NR Natural Gum Rubber White FDA, and are therefore suspected to not be present in the material.
Production Methods used
Joining / Bonding:
- All seams are overlapped seams, the ends are made thinner before they are overlapped. The overlap seam has a thickness within that has a +1mm -0.5mm tolerance compared to the original material thickness. Bonding using Glue/Adhesive.
*seams are grinded before they are glued for a better adhesion
- Stainless Steel knives
- Water Jet